Tattoos and Piercings

That doesn't leave much to the imagination!!

My tattoos are not for other people, they're for me, and they're in places which don't show when I'm wearing clothes. I got them as an act of remembrance, not a fashion accessory.

My tattoos are not for other people, they're for me, and they're in places which don't show when I'm wearing clothes. I got them as an act of remembrance, not a fashion accessory.

I'm with you there medusa. My back is covered and they're all in remembrance. My other tattoos are in places that are usually covered, most people have no idea I'm inked.

If they're on show though, I don't get offended when people look at them.

You'd have to be either a VERY good friend, my doctor or to share a gym changing room with me to see my piercings (other than my ears, of course) or tattoos, so if you were staring at my tattoos I'd presumably have given you permission to do that already.

:hihi: Same here, no tattoos though.

I'm not into piercings for show or the 'face full of metal' look tbh.

I've seen a few people with tattoos that state "Only God can judge me"

The irony is I immediately wonder what they've done wrong that makes them think nobody should judge them for it and I start to judge them hard.

Like it or not people judge people with tattoos. I like tattoos by the way. I just don't want one myself

My Grandfather had an (extremely detailed) tattoo of 'Buffalo Bill' on the inside of ohs forearm.

He could do something with his fingers (wiggle them or roll them) and make the tattoo

wink.

I was fascinated by that when I was a child.

I'm with you there medusa. My back is covered and they're all in remembrance. My other tattoos are in places that are usually covered, most people have no idea I'm inked.

If they're on show though, I don't get offended when people look at them.

nice:...........

Weren't they intended to be looked at?

Not necessarily- the two I have are for me- they mean something to me, and although can be seen dependant on what I'm wearing, what they say and mean is purely for me, so I don't feel obliged to translate what one says when someone asks

Archived