Tattoos and Piercings

I wouldn't get a tongue piercing because I've heard it can damage the enamel on your teeth. I don't particularly like belly button piercings because I think it was a 90's trend and as such now looks dated. Don't really like nose piercings purely aesthetically. Anything else I don't feel strongly about one way or another.

personally i struggle to see the point of a tongue piercing, i think it would be too annoying for me to always feel as though i'd got something on my tongue, but each to their own

other than that, i don't have a problem with anyone having anything pierced - it's your body to do with whatever you want

They are designed to give extra sensations to oral sex

They are designed to give extra sensations to oral sex

Try balancing a cactus on your tongue then.

I think only freaks have piercings and tattoos too.

I can understand sociopath wannabe hard men nutters being covered in them but why the fat and ugly British woman with junk food piled high trolley wants ink all over her repulsive body I can't understand.

When you look like that you should be dressed in a tent and lycra, like leggings, belong on cyclists only.

I like both piercings and tattoos. They can change the look of some people

from uncool to cool, and add individuality.

But, I have neither :mad:

I don't have tattoos because I don't know if I will still like them in 10/20/30 years?

I don't have piercings because I think I am too old now, and when I was young it would have restricted my career (different nowadays I think)

That's me :D

I have tattoos but none that would be visible unless I was wearing shorts or a particularly short sleeved t-shirt. I did used to feel a bit uncomfortable being asked about them to begin with because I got each of them for my own reasons but I've come to accept that its part of the territory so it doesn't really bother me anymore. Most of the time it's just due to curiosity anyway which I can understand.

Archived