Singles nights on Valentines Day?

leeroyb

Valentines day, worst one of the year, if your with someone you feel like you have to spend a fortune on your nearest and dearest. If your single, well.....

Does anyone know how I should relieve the boredom of Valentines Day, not wanting to spend a night in as the housemate has his missus round and obviously I don't want to get in the way and as its my first Valentines without a nearest and dearest for a couple of years, I have money to spend on going out!!

Does anyone know any nights going on for young slim attractive men (and me) and lots of sexy single ladies?

Hi Lee,

I don't know about singles nights, but if you fancy sharing a drink with a bunch of cynics pop down to Westways Anti-Valentines Day

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=89059

Its for singles and couples (though they're not allowed to be soppy) and everything red and shiny is barred!

Lisa

Really not looking forward to it but might just get outrageously drunk to cheer myself up, anyone else up for it?/?

Really not looking forward to it but might just get outrageously drunk to cheer myself up, anyone else up for it?/?

Hmm, sounds pretty good, never one to ignore the opportunity to go out and get drunk, I would be a willing attendee, if something concrete is organised. I dunno where westways is????

Valentine's Day For Singles

So you're not a couple and you dread Valentine's Day.

Be Your Own Valentine.

Ladies, get in some wine (avoid spirits as spirits tend to bring us down and cause us to feel sorry for ourselves). Prepare a lovely meal for one or send out for take away. Use the best plates, cutlery and glasses. Light some candles (be careful where you put them and don't leave them unattended) Rent some movies; nothing too serious, best stick with comedy. And no one said you couldn't buy yourself some chocolates and red roses. Have a clear up and then scatter some red cushions around, maybe a red throw covering your favourite chair. Begin your evening with a scented candle lit bubble bath and a glass of wine. Have something nice to wear; some pretty pink PJs perhaps. Go on, do it, it's fun. And you deserve it.

Guys, you can be your own Valentine too. With a few preparations; food, drinks, flowers, chocolates, something nice to eat, and something nice to wear. Begin the evening with a long soak in the tub, candles would be nice here too. Don't worry about looking like a woos, who's going to know. And you deserve it too.

We could all benefit from a bit of self-nurturing.

Happy St Valentine's Day!

Archived