Edward Snowden; Hero or villain?

The gross exaggeration was you saying "What we have at the moment is a new threat unlike any other before". The tools used by those providing the threat may have changed but the level of threat remains incredible low.

And you get this from where exactly? Has an official from the anti-terrorist squad branch of M.I.6 called and told you this? :D

19 people killed in the US from terrorist attacks since 9/11. Go deduce.

Whoa! there Mr..this is Harleyman you're communicating with..he has no concept of the term.

Well ! well ! It's that pretendy Englishman again :hihi: :hihi:

---------- Post added 10-07-2013 at 19:27 ----------

19 people killed in the US from terrorist attacks since 9/11. Go deduce.

So that means that we hould let our guard down ? Does it occur to you that because only 19 have been killed since 9/11 it's due to the fact that the intelligence agencies have been monitoring messages and communications which has resulted in preventing any further attacks happening?

Do you know how many have been foiled or prevented? I dont know... you dont know... but the security agency does... but they dont release such details generally but it's a fair bet that any amount have.

A blase attitude is the worst possible course to take

Well ! well ! It's that pretendy Englishman again :hihi: :hihi:

Hey..I don't mind the term..it doesn't get to me.

So that means that we hould let our guard down ? Does it occur to you that because only 19 have been killed since 9/11 it's due to the fact that the intelligence agencies have been monitoring messages and communications which has resulted in preventing any further attacks happening?

Do you know how many have been foiled or prevented? I dont know... you dont know... but the security agency does... but they dont release such details generally but it's a fair bet that any amount have.

You have no problem seeing rights and freedoms flushed down the toilet but get all sentimental and hissy at the suggestion of gun control..which coincidently is killing on a monumental scale in comparison to terrorism. Then again you'd have to google "perspective" to get a grip on that one. We all know though that using the internet for information is a bit alien to you..maybe that's the reason for your (self confessed) ignorance.

For the sake of what? "Stop popping at my beloved Amewica" Whaaaa!

I hear from inside sources that Snowden is having something of a mental meltdown after several weeks in the Moscow airport transit section. Putin does not return his phone calls, security agents watch him 24/7 so that he cant even pull his winky occasionally and enjoy it, airport food which consists mostly of boiled turnips and cabbage soup is causing severe heartburn and indigestion and he cant understand a word said on the small black and white TV the Russians found for him, added to that the toilets have all backed up and the airport plumbers are on strike due to a pay and overtime grievence

I hear from inside sources that Snowden is having something of a mental meltdown after several weeks in the Moscow airport transit section. Putin does not return his phone calls, security agents watch him 24/7 so that he cant even pull his winky occasionally and enjoy it, airport food which consists mostly of boiled turnips and cabbage soup is causing severe heartburn and indigestion and he cant understand a word said on the small black and white TV the Russians found for him, added to that the toilets have all backed up and the airport plumbers are on strike due to a pay and overtime grievence

The main point is the yanks can't get their hands on him so its him having the last laugh really. :hihi:

So that means that we hould let our guard down ?

No, it means we keep our guard up but stick to our principles and work within the law.

Does it occur to you that because only 19 have been killed since 9/11 it's due to the fact that the intelligence agencies have been monitoring messages and communications which has resulted in preventing any further attacks happening?

I know this. If there was a case for universal snooping then the government and their agents would be making it.

There may be clear cultural and religious differences between the US and countries where Islamist rule but the suckers are the same. They surrender free will and free thought to those that seek power through the rhetoric of fear. If you lived in an Islamic country then you would no doubt believe rhetoric of Al Qaeda and support them in the belief you were no nonsense loyal Muslim.

Someone please save us from the stupidity of the masses.

Hey, maybe it's even worse than Guantanamo. That would make some Americans happy.

Archived