Edward Snowden; Hero or villain?

Well ! well ! It's that pretendy Englishman again :hihi: :hihi:

So that means that we hould let our guard down ? Does it occur to you that because only 19 have been killed since 9/11 it's due to the fact that the intelligence agencies have been monitoring messages and communications which has resulted in preventing any further attacks happening?

Do you know how many have been foiled or prevented? I dont know... you dont know... but the security agency does... but they dont release such details generally but it's a fair bet that any amount have.

A blase attitude is the worst possible course to take

The most sensible reason the powers that be don't publish the successes in preventing attacks is that if the terrorists find out what happened, they will try something different. All this whistle blowing that SF seems to love puts innocent people in danger of attack.

---------- Post added 01-08-2013 at 16:29 ----------

No, it's bloody stupid. If only we had a proper constitution.
But surely over a thousand years of being a nation have negated the need for a written costitution. All English law is based on precedent. American law sometimes uses English precedents in its judgements. The US constitution was an attempt to bring in a reasonable way of life since there were few precedents. It has taken many amendments to get where it is, and there is room for many more.

The most sensible reason the powers that be don't publish the successes in preventing attacks is that if the terrorists find out what happened, they will try something different. All this whistle blowing that SF seems to love puts innocent people in danger of attack.

Isn't that kinda ignoring the facts that the western world have been engineering and interfering in foreign lands for some time? I know there's little to be done about the past now.

But you seem to simply gloss over the things our countries have done to others to create these situations. I'm struggling to think of a time when America or the uk was at war in the last 50 years and it wasn't the aggressor, the instigator or the beneficiary.

Military acts like Kosovo make me think we can do good, ones like Iraq don't.

I agree with you that in some situations Whistle-blowers could worsen situations. Often ones that should never have existed though.

Isn't that kinda ignoring the facts that the western world have been engineering and interfering in foreign lands for some time? I know there's little to be done about the past now.

But you seem to simply gloss over the things our countries have done to others to create these situations. I'm struggling to think of a time when America or the uk was at war in the last 50 years and it wasn't the aggressor, the instigator or the beneficiary.

I agree with you that in some situations Whistle-blowers could worsen situations. Often ones that should never have existed though.

post deleted due to mix up in response

Well said Syne.. Except that The Bosnia/Kosovo was set up by the NWO

as have all conflicts.... and can be researched and proven...

Most of the major wars, political upheavals, and economic depression/recessions of the past 100 years (and earlier) were carefully planned and instigated by the machinations of the NWO elites. They include The Spanish-American War, World War I and World War II; The Great Depression; the Bolshevik Revolution of 1917; the Rise of Nazi Germany; the Korean War; the Vietnam War; the 1989-91 "fall" of Soviet Communism; the 1991 Gulf War; the War in Kosovo; and the two Iraq wars. Even the French Revolution was orchestrated into existence.

http://www.threeworldwars.com/new-world-order.htm

The instigation of a trumped-up war as a cover for amassing fortunes which can be dated back to at least the 12th Century when only a core group of nine members of the Knights Templar, kicked off the Crusades that lasted for over a century and a half.

The core group mentioned above were reportedly the military arm of a secret society known as the 'Priory of Zion', but this was later proven to be a hoax, an obfuscation.

In 1307, the king of France, Philippe the Fair, coveted the wealth and was jealous of the Templars' power. The French king set out to arrest all the Templars in France on October 13. While many Templars were seized and tortured, including their Grand Master, Jacques de Molay, many other Templars (who had been tipped off) escaped. They eventually resurfaced in Portugal, in Malta (as the Knights of Malta) and later in Scotland as The Scottish Rites of Freemasonry, with Albert Pike playing a key role in defining a plan for establishing a world government.

The acquisition and consolidation of ever greater wealth, natural resources, total political power, and control over others are the motivating forces which drive the decisions of the NWO leaders.

...The toll in human suffering and the loss of innocent lives are non issues for these individuals, who are simply expendable collateral...

The following article is extracted from an excellent analysis of the New World Order by author Ken Adachi which can be found at...educate-yourself.org

The term New World Order (NWO) has been used by numerous politicians through the ages, and is a generic term used to refer to a worldwide conspiracy being orchestrated by an extremely powerful and influential group of genetically-related individuals (at least at the highest echelons) which include many of the world's wealthiest people, top political leaders, and corporate elite, as well as members of the so-called Black Nobility of Europe (dominated by the British Crown) whose goal is to create a One World (fascist) Government, stripped of nationalistic and regional boundaries, that is obedient to their agenda.

In 2008 A branch of the Freemasons secret society was formed by members of the Royal Household and police who protect the Royal Family.

But their decision to call it The Royal Household Lodge put them on a collision course with Buckingham Palace, as did their plan to co-opt the royal cipher EIIR for their regalia, to underline their connection to the Queen.

The Queen's cousin, the Duke of Kent, is head of the secretive organisation. He is Grand Master of the United Grand Lodge of England.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-528751/Freemasons-open-lodge-Buckingham-Palace--Queen-isnt-amused.html

Listen to the Zionist* banker, Paul Warburg:

"We will have a world government whether you like it or not. The only question is whether that government will be achieved by conquest or consent." (February 17, 1950, as he testified before the US Senate).

Their intention is to effect complete and total control over every human being on the planet and to dramatically reduce the world's population by two thirds. While the name New World Order is the term most frequently used today to loosely refer to anyone involved

...The sheer magnitude and complex web of deceit surrounding the Individuals and Organizations involved in this conspiracy is mind boggling, even for the most astute among us. Most people react with disbelief and scepticism towards the topic, unaware that they have been conditioned (brainwashed) to react with scepticism by institutional and media influences....

Author and de-programmer Fritz Springmeier (The Top 13 Illuminati Bloodlines) says that most people have built in "slides" that SHORT CIRCUIT THE MIND'S CRITICAL EXAMINATION PROCESS when it comes to certain sensitive topics. "Slides", Springmeier reports, is a CIA term for a 'conditioned' type of response which 'dead ends' a person's thinking and terminates debate or examination of the topic at hand.

For example, the mention of the word "conspiracy" often solicits a slide response with many people.

....What most people believe to be "Public Opinion" is in reality carefully crafted and scripted propaganda designed to elicit a desired behavioural response from the public. Public opinion polls are really taken with the intent of gauging the public's acceptance of the New World Order's ''PLANNED PROGRAMMES.'' A strong showing in the polls tells them that the programming is "taking", while a poor showing tells the NWO manipulators that they have to recast or "tweak" the programming until the desired response is achieved.

Cognitive Dissonance

The theory of cognitive dissonance in social psychology proposes that people have a motivational drive to reduce dissonance by altering existing cognitions, adding new ones to create a consistent belief system, or alternatively by reducing the importance of any one of the dissonant elements.

Cognitive dissonance is the distressing mental state that people feel when they "find themselves doing things that don't fit with what they know,(the establishment) or having opinions that do not fit with other opinions they hold."

A key assumption is that people want their expectations to meet reality, creating a sense of equilibrium. Likewise, another assumption is that a person will ''avoid situations or information sources'' that give rise to feelings of uneasiness, or dissonance....

Again, I say - Thank God for Whistle blowers.

If I am being led into the Lions den, I would rather have my eyes and mind open and be prepared.

Mod Note

When quoting external sources please use the Quote button to wrap the external quote in a box so other users know what is your contribution and what is externally sourced.

Well said Syne.. Except that The Bosnia/Kosovo was set up by the NWO

as have all conflicts.... and can be researched and proven...

<snip>

Again, I say - Thank God for Whistle blowers.

If I am being led into the Lions den, I would rather have my eyes and mind open and be prepared.

Have any whistleblowers actually revealed any hard evidence for the existence of a NWO organisation? No.

If you're claiming all conflicts are a fabrication of the NWO, you might want to do that research and prove it for yourself rather than relying on random conspiracy loon websites (who somehow seem to be immune from the all powerful NWO - maybe you should ask yourself why that is?).

Have any whistleblowers actually revealed any hard evidence for the existence of a NWO organisation? No.

If you're claiming all conflicts are a fabrication of the NWO, you might want to do that research and prove it for yourself rather than relying on RANDOM CONCPIRACY LOON WEBSITES (who somehow seem to be immune from the all powerful NWO - maybe you should ask yourself why that is?).

I have researched - endlessly, unlike you...

Who simply spout the response you have been programmed to give, and you don't even know it?

Read again.....

***The sheer magnitude and complex web of deceit surrounding the Individuals and Organizations involved in this conspiracy is mind boggling, even for the most astute among us.

Most people react with disbelief and scepticism towards the topic, unaware that they have been conditioned (brainwashed) to react with scepticism by institutional and media influences....

Most people have built in "slides" that SHORT CIRCUIT THE MIND'S CRITICAL EXAMINATION PROCESS when it comes to certain sensitive topics.

"Slides" is a ''CIA term for a 'conditioned' type of response which 'dead ends' a person's thinking and terminates debate or examination of the topic at hand.''

For example, the mention of the word "conspiracy" often solicits a slide response with many people.

What most people believe to be "Public Opinion" is in reality carefully crafted and scripted propaganda designed to elicit a desired behavioural response from the public. Public opinion polls are really taken with the intent of gauging the public's acceptance of the New World Order's ''PLANNED PROGRAMMES.'' A strong showing in the polls tells them that the programming is "taking", while a poor showing tells the NWO manipulators that they have to recast or "tweak" the programming until the desired response is achieved.**

Do you actually think they care about exposure? Because of their wealth and power they are immune... Even when someone like Edward Snowden and Bradley Manning actually produce factual evidence, which cannot be spun or denied, it won't stop them, because then they embark on a campaign to discredit the Whistle blowers and have them incarcerated and tortured for telling the truth. And the sickening thing is that there will always be those who gleefully support and follow where their Master's lead, without ever engaging one brain cell.

I never cease to be amazed by how stupid some people are.

Is there any wonder they are referred to as Sheeple?

Archived