Edward Snowden; Hero or villain?

Land of the free.....

http://www.theverge.com/2013/8/8/4602966/email-service-used-by-edward-snowden-abruptly-shuts-down-to-avoid?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=pulsenews

"the first amendment is supposed to guarantee me the freedom to speak out in situations like this. Unfortunately, Congress has passed laws that say otherwise. As things currently stand, I cannot share my experiences over the last six weeks, even though I have twice made the appropriate requests."

Too bad Obama in addition to postponing the upcoming meeting with Putin didnt also decide to boycott the G20 meeting to be held in St Petersburg. Putin is a cold war monger whose completely out of control. He throws musicians in jail for singing a song about himself, passes laws aimed at jailing gays and supplies Assad with all the weapons he needs to carry out a war of genocide against his own people.

As for the olympics..... tell Putin to stuff em up his arse

Aint it funny though how a person like Snowden ended up living in a country like that ? :hihi:

Land of the free.....

http://www.theverge.com/2013/8/8/4602966/email-service-used-by-edward-snowden-abruptly-shuts-down-to-avoid?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=pulsenews

"the first amendment is supposed to guarantee me the freedom to speak out in situations like this. Unfortunately, Congress has passed laws that say otherwise. As things currently stand, I cannot share my experiences over the last six weeks, even though I have twice made the appropriate requests."

"The messages are private. They’re between you, your correspondent, and the NSA. That’s private in America".

---------- Post added 09-08-2013 at 01:09 ----------

Aint it funny though how a person like Snowden ended up living in a country like that ? :hihi:

Considering your obsessive use of the smiley, I guess it has to be.

"The messages are private. They’re between you, your correspondent, and the NSA. That’s private in America".

---------- Post added 09-08-2013 at 01:09 ----------

Considering your obsessive use of the smiley, I guess it has to be.

Wot da matter den? You no find funny pretendy tyke ? :hihi:

---------- Post added 09-08-2013 at 05:18 ----------

What life do we leave the next generation of Britons when so called Britons suck the teat of communists and islamists as if they shared our values?

Only some members on this forum but definitely not Britons as a whole

Archived