No more TeaFan - over and out

I'm sorry to see you go and wish you well. A voice of reason, sanity and humanity that will be sadly missed.

I'll second that and add knowledge to the pot. However, it's always good to hear that someone's life is on the up. :thumbsup: I hope life continues to be good for you TF.

I hate the way that disadvantaged groups are vilified on this forum, I myself am somewhat disabled and some of the posts hurt. I don't post anywhere near as often as I used to...........its a waste of time arguing with fools.

Good luck TeaFan

Unfortunately we live in a very judgemental racist town and opinions on SF reflects this.

I was genuinely sad to see this thread title, but if it's what you gotta do then it's what you gotta do, good luck with it.

What Jimmy said plus surprised. Sadly for every shining example of empathy and that distant flicker of hope there's always a multitude of ill-informed unsavoury characters that rear their ugly head who make SF their home.

Not as an SF member but as a person I wish TF the continuation of his newly found happiness and look forward to the odd look-in from time to time.

Good luck with your future Teafan. You have been one of the best, most rational and thoughtful of posters on here and I always took note of what you said.

You will be missed, but onwards and upwards for you.

(Backwards and downwards for this forum)

Archived