Pork laced Bullets Designed To Send Muslims Straight "To Hell"

Some yanks have come up with the idea of pork laced bullets designed to send muslims shot with them straight to hell because they are angry about an Islamic cultural centre opening near ground zero, more details here= http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/22/pork-laced-bullets-designed-to-send-muslims-straight-to-hell_n_3480150.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Doesn't this show just how stupid some people really are? :hihi:

Depends who's side you are on I suppose.

Angel.

No. It definitely evidence of how stupid some people are. Given the exceptions allowing muslims to eat non-halal food when there's no other available do you really think being killed by pork laced bullets is going to be considered a sin?

No. It definitely evidence of how stupid some people are. Given the exceptions allowing muslims to eat non-halal food when there's no other available do you really think being killed by pork laced bullets is going to be considered a sin?

Only if they shoot themselves with it. I think the planes that crashed into the World Trade Centre etc were carrying ham sandwiches.

Some yanks have come up with the idea of pork laced bullets designed to send muslims shot with them straight to hell because they are angry about an Islamic cultural centre opening near ground zero, more details here= http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/22/pork-laced-bullets-designed-to-send-muslims-straight-to-hell_n_3480150.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Doesn't this show just how stupid some people really are? :hihi:

Muslims?

Of course, i mean fancy being afraid of a bit of pork.

---------- Post added 24-06-2013 at 16:48 ----------

I thought an injection of meat was against the rules in most religions.

Archived