Pork laced Bullets Designed To Send Muslims Straight "To Hell"

I always wondered what the muslim women get in heaven.....does anyone know?

(However I suspect that mass murder, especially of innocent people, bars anyone of any religion, access to their respective heavens faster than any bullet whatever its laced with)

They get to pick husbands, go to school, vote and earn a living working in a career of their choice

My sister can answer yes to all those things so don't know why you and Ricgem are trying to derail the thread.

Whats your opinion on the pork laced bullets idea dreamt up by some clever chaps over in your country? :hihi:

---------- Post added 25-06-2013 at 00:34 ----------

My sister can answer yes to all those things so don't know why you and Ricgem are trying to derail the thread.

Whats your opinion on the pork laced bullets idea dreamt up by some clever chaps over in your country? :hihi:

whos trying to derail the thread :suspect: im giving you another example of stupid people:hihi: btw i think the pork laced bullets idea is just silly.

I heard the Russians buried the Moscow opera attackers in pig skins to p***s them off. I suppose when your enemy believes they go straight to heaven when they commit suicide killing you, your only defence is to use their beliefs against them.

So what would be the muslim position on a muslim blowing himself up on a rush hour train when commuters may have a shopping bag full of pork sausages?

Archived