Family living in a car

Oh ye gods. Looks like they're well known to a few of the people who've commented on the article & not in a good way.

Let me get this right. She moved to Staffordshire to be near her relatives for support when one of the children got cancer. Someone burned her house down (I wonder why?) so the "supportive relatives" turn out to be no support at all and she drives back to Sheffield in something that looks a lot bigger than a Vectra and lives in it with her family. Why? If she's expecting to be provided with a house here, why did she not stay where she was and get the authorities there to house her?

What with this story from last week -

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/sheffield-single-mum-s-hellish-house-1-5785179

and now this one, isn't it good to know those of us who work and pay our own way to support ourselves are supporting these idle beggars as well.

The milk of human kindness is certainly flowing from your teat isn't it Irene :roll:

traveller, gypsy, b...? or is it a viz-based acronym that i'm more familliar with? ;)

Were it the Viz one I would like to think they have reclaimed it as "theirs" by their determined commitment to the illegal acquisition of other peoples property, even in the face of racist claims by the people whose stuff it is that they shouldn't.

Oh ye gods. Looks like they're well known to a few of the people who've commented on the article & not in a good way.

Let me get this right. She moved to Staffordshire to be near her relatives for support when one of the children got cancer. Someone burned her house down (I wonder why?) so the "supportive relatives" turn out to be no support at all and she drives back to Sheffield in something that looks a lot bigger than a Vectra and lives in it with her family. Why? If she's expecting to be provided with a house here, why did she not stay where she was and get the authorities there to house her?

What with this story from last week -

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/sheffield-single-mum-s-hellish-house-1-5785179

and now this one, isn't it good to know those of us who work and pay our own way to support ourselves are supporting these idle beggars as well.

Do you just hate everyone, and does the bile ever give you acid reflux?

found it years ago. didn't find a use for it in the above post, which was mostly wild assumption, half a cup of cynicsm and just a pinch of sarcasm. mix well, transfer to an ovenware pot and bake for six weeks at gas mark five. pukka.

also, just spotted this:

traveller, gypsy, b...? or is it a viz-based acronym that i'm more familliar with? ;)

Got ya Chief.

Think you're Viz quote is more appropriate:hihi:

Got ya Chief.

Think you're Viz quote is more appropriate:hihi:

i can still remember laughing like a loon for ages after seeing the comic that ends with a man standing in the street, wearing only boxers and holding an empty dog lead... :hihi:

Summat deeply dodgey about that story definitely. Why did'nt she choose Leeds to land on? Maybe sheffield council too soft :( and the Star just trying to sell papers on a sympathy vote. I'm in that situation right now, simply because my landlord decided to sell the house :( I've been told Sheffield city council, will choose for me if I don't put bids in city wide.

By God we're a decent family, never done anything wrong or harmed anyone.

I can see us ending up in a house from hell but hey I'd be grateful for a roof to call home. Staying with friends at the moment.

Nice house Woodhouse bid for....we could really make that house a home and help the elderly neighbours out cos still got community spirit.

Must wait though for folk who are'nt even from Sheffield to get a house first :(

i can still remember laughing like a loon for ages after seeing the comic that ends with a man standing in the street, wearing only boxers and holding an empty dog lead... :hihi:

Quality!!

Not read it in years but used to love the likes of Biffa Bacon - "You pushin' in behind me?"

The milk of human kindness is certainly flowing from your teat isn't it Irene :roll:

It is for people deserving of it. Do you really think these people haven't created their own problems and are now expecting other people to solve them for them?

---------- Post added 24-06-2013 at 23:08 ----------

You really are something else aren't you? One day that could be you. I hope and pray you never get cancer and make wild assumptions about others. :rolleyes:

"One day that could be me" - what, whining that my new house smells of cat wee or packing my 4 kids into a car and whinging until someone gives me a house? No, those things will never be me & how kind of you to wish I never get cancer. What on earth that has to do with this thread I don't know, maybe you have trouble concentrating.

Now I'm waiting for the pair of you & Squiggs to have a go at all the other people who've criticised this woman or is your bile reserved especially for me? I think I know the answer to that. Keyboard warriors all. Don't bother with any more of your lame insults because I won't see them.

Archived