Family living in a car

Straightforward answer: As her family home was burnt down, it was up to her local authority, in Staffordshire, to sort out emergency housing. That could even have meant they liaised with Sheffield council if her support network was here.

Instead, she drives her family here, and goes to the media.

Straightforward answer: As her family home was burnt down, it was up to her local authority, in Staffordshire, to sort out emergency housing. That could even have meant they liaised with Sheffield council if her support network was here.

Instead, she drives her family here, and goes to the media.

:hihi: Now that's a bit strong.

What with this story from last week -

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/sheffield-single-mum-s-hellish-house-1-5785179

and now this one, isn't it good to know those of us who work and pay our own way to support ourselves are supporting these idle beggars as well.

A single mother with four children 5 and under, the youngest being 4 weeks old, forgive me coming over all 'redneck', but I do wonder whether this woman's familiar with the concept of contraception or selecting sperm donors more carefully.

---------- Post added 25-06-2013 at 12:10 ----------

Had to laught when I read the Star article on the link. In the photo they had called the baby Chavante.

Surely one of the 4 absent fathers of her 4 kids could support her, assuming she can trace them?

This story doesn't relate to the one in the OP.

Archived