Family living in a car

Have we missed the point here.

“So we’re sleeping in the car, parking it near public parks, so we can use the toilets in the parks.”

Working usable toilets in Sheffield parks! How ? Where ?

:clap::clap::clap: Brilliant! :D

She should have parked her self at the canal basin saying she's only just arrived in the UK and asked for Asylum.

Maybe she's more intelligent than some round here., and realises the complete LACK of state benefits that asylum applicants receive.

It is for people deserving of it. Do you really think these people haven't created their own problems and are now expecting other people to solve them for them?

---------- Post added 24-06-2013 at 23:08 ----------

"One day that could be me" - what, whining that my new house smells of cat wee or packing my 4 kids into a car and whinging until someone gives me a house? No, those things will never be me & how kind of you to wish I never get cancer. What on earth that has to do with this thread I don't know, maybe you have trouble concentrating.

Now I'm waiting for the pair of you & Squiggs to have a go at all the other people who've criticised this woman or is your bile reserved especially for me? I think I know the answer to that. Keyboard warriors all. Don't bother with any more of your lame insults because I won't see them.

The lad has got cancer you heartless old ***. How on earth did he bring that on himself? Maybe she's got other things on her mind than been an anally retentive clean freak with a superior attitude.

Maybe she's more intelligent than some round here., and realises the complete LACK of state benefits that asylum applicants receive.

You know you can keep on telling them this til you're blue in the face. Sadly some people are incapable of learning or accepting facts. :shakes:

---------- Post added 25-06-2013 at 18:40 ----------

The lad has got cancer you heartless old ***. How on earth did he bring that on himself?

We can feel for the child, but that doesn't excuse the mother's actions. She should have gone to the local authority where she was living when she and her children became homeless.

The star cant even be bothered to check their own archives it seems

http://m.thestar.co.uk/what-s-on/out-about/family-of-travellers-plead-for-new-home-1-2966222

And if that car with leather interior and wallnut stearing wheel is a cavalier then im a gypsy.

TGB indeed.

Looks like the star, and the council, have both cocked it up.

Maybe the council should employ you to vet prospective tenants :hihi:

The star cant even be bothered to check their own archives it seems

http://m.thestar.co.uk/what-s-on/out-about/family-of-travellers-plead-for-new-home-1-2966222

And if that car with leather interior and wallnut stearing wheel is a cavalier then im a gypsy.

TGB indeed.

hahaha you're doing a better job than the journalists :D

also, that was nearly four years ago - then she had nine children. four of which are now adults, which leaves five, but she turned up with three...

what happened to the other two?

Archived