Korean Food wanted, any suggestions?

priggers

thanks, i go to that little shop in broomhill regularly for basic stuff and will probably try to cook some Korean dishes but i was thinking more along the lines of eating out somewhere. i could do with some gamja tang, jim dak or yuk ge jang. any ideas?

Nope. No such restaurants in Sheffield. The nearest Korean restaurant I know is in Manchester. Korena (?) Or something like that. I don't even think there are many Koreans living here in Sheffield, tbh. So you won't find that authenticity here. If you want to try authentic Korean dishes in the UK, I'd suggest New Malden in London. Lots of Korean foodshops, and restaurants, which caters for the community around that area.

hashan guk? i cant remember that one. i probably ate it but wouldnt have necessarily known. could probably manage a bib im bap. i have made a few successful gim bap rolls, a great sandwich substitute. its all too good to talk about isnt it, its dinner time i think.

Archived