Ian Brady - let him off himself or not?

What should we do with child murderer Ian Brady?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. What should we do with child murderer Ian Brady?

• Keep him alive in Ashworth hospital
    • Let him starve to death in jail

Not quite. If he's moved and recognised as not being insane he might be eligible to be considered for parole.

What do you reckon would be the chances of the parole board approving his request?

In a word Zilch but Brady knows that but it wont stop him applying,dont forget Hyndley won her human rights case because of the absence of a tariff but luckily for the state she conveniently popped her clogs just after the ruling.

cutting your nose off to spite your face springs to mind!

I do understand your point of view because lots of people think this too, and so over time I've had time to think about it, and I know you won't change your mind, hence there's no point arguing it. I just don't agree with it...

Let him die-we are paying a lot of money to keep him, that money could be used to help families of murder victims, or to pay for more forensics, police etc. Its totally ridiculous to spend money and time punishing him.

He shouldn't have the choice. I voted Keep him alive.

I agree he shouldn't choose the date or means of his death, I also don't see any point in his continued existence.

Experts say that the organs from one donor can save or help as many as 50 people.

More than 10,000 people in the UK currently need a transplant. Of these, 1000 each year - that's three a day - will die because there are not enough organs available.

Would you want Ian Brady's organs?

With them being 72 I don't think they're eligible anyway.

I hope he lives to 110, and spends everyday strapped down to a bed with the only company being two burly orderlies who force feed him 3 meals a day.

Would you want Ian Brady's organs?

With them being 72 I don't think they're eligible anyway.

I hope he lives to 110, and spends everyday strapped down to a bed with the only company being two burly orderlies who force feed him 3 meals a day.

Let’s see, die or live with Ian Brady's heart; I would choose life regardless of who the organ donor was, his brain is the only defective part as far as I’m aware.

Ian brady is scum and doesnt deserved to be moved to a normal prison the tribunal as decided to keep him at ashworth ... Good !! I think they ahould play him at his own games hes a minipulated liar fantasist and damn right pure evil. He wants to move dont let him he wants to die keep him alive. Whilever keiths body is missing brady thinks he as power hes got away with it and loving every minute. Feel sorry for taxpayers whats paid for this tribunal he should never have even given chance to try and get moved. Apparently he acted physcotic yeah right in my opinion he doesnt deserved to breathe the same air as us but tough make him evil scum like him dont get what tey want !

Archived