Park league sheffield darts

hi

the very famous park league which closed in 1996 is having a massive revamp and will offer the highest paid league prize in sheffield of any darts league

the league will start in the autumn

and it offer players of any standard a chance to rub shoulders with local legends

if any one iis intrested in joining the league then all you have to do is reply

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Baggers1987,

Nice to see a fellow Arrows enthusiast. As stated on here Mag7 Darts good league to play in some steady players. Me myself not a great player so tend to play with my mates either in Contact Club at Dronfield or White Hart Greenhill. Welcome along to play with us! Our 3 dart averages between 15-20 and very rarely hit over a 100, so you should be ok.

Cheers

• 1 year later...

Hi Speedbet. how do teams join and when? Is there a website? Does the league cover all of Sheffield or regions? I am asking on behalf of a WMC in North Sheffield, who is trying to get a team together. Be grateful of advice.

hi kt

The park league has started already and is 8 matches in,but I do run other leagues in Sheffield

the mag7 darts league is starting on the 20th august and there is a place left open for another team

where is the wmc as will be more than welcome to join into both leagues mate

HI Kev

the mag7 darts league is on Thursday nights and the park league is on Tuesdays

fees for mag7 is around £100 for the season and free to play in the park league which will start up again in the new year

if interested in either please let me know