Patriotic tattoo ideas?

Hi people,

I'm getting a new tattoo soon but need to decide what to have. I want something patriotic as I'm proud to be english, yorkshire but need ideas. As I'm skinny it cant be too detailed as it will look silly.

I been looking at THIS "St George Crest" but want to know how authentic it is or if it is just something someone made up.

I would google images and get some ideas. Its not what is patriotic to others, its what it means to you. Always get those who wont celebrate St georges day because they say he wasnt even English, but will get pished as a fart on st paddys day. its a catch 22. Its a debate worth avoiding with people. Just have what YOU like! Ignore people on here or anywhere who tell you they dont like your idea. Lions, crest, st george slaying a dragon, a flag, something war related etc etc.....the most important thing is picking a decent artist!

Archived