Patriotic tattoo ideas?

there's barely anything that's wholly Briton, that's why patriotisms a load of ballony

what I would say about a tattoo however, is get something personal to you not somebody else

What :huh: The op asked about patriotic tattoo ideas (I reckon he wants something patriotic to England or the English rather than British), he did not ask what you or anyone else thinks of patriotism mel.

People can choose to be patriotic or not !

What :huh: The op asked about patriotic tattoo ideas (I reckon he wants something patriotic to England or the English rather than British), he did not ask what you or anyone else thinks of patriotism mel.

People can choose to be patriotic or not !

he asked, i gave MY opinion, its valid

IF he didnt want MY opinion then he doesnt ask, simples

us as a country (whether england OR britain is built on immigration whether it be germans, romans, saxons whoever) all the things we hold dear are of foreign descent, including your beloved st george :roll:

english patriotism is a farce, it can however be narrowed down to good foriegn stuff and bad foriegn stuff and there the line is drawn, its subjective, and the bad is normally drawn to encompass those pesky muslims :roll:

i noticed wex could take what i said in the light hearted way i meant it, you however have to dig to cause an arguement

he asked, i gave MY opinion, its valid

IF he didnt want MY opinion then he doesnt ask, simples

us as a country (whether england OR britain is built on immigration whether it be germans, romans, saxons whoever) all the things we hold dear are of foreign descent, including your beloved st george :roll:

english patriotism is a farce, it can however be narrowed down to good foriegn stuff and bad foriegn stuff and there the line is drawn, its subjective, and the bad is normally drawn to encompass those pesky muslims :roll:

i noticed wex could take what i said in the light hearted way i meant it, you however have to dig to cause an arguement

Oh dear your paranoid mel, grow up man, I'm sure there are plenty of people with patriotic tattoos who know much more about English history, British history, European history, American history than you will ever learn, and are not those pesky racists that exist in your head :suspect:

Archived