Smith family pitsmoor

Smiths born in Pitamoor, they were Jack (moved to whitwell) Allan, Lily, Annette, Bob, David and my dad Bill he married Betty and had me Sheila and my brother David

smiths a common name Sheila. did your dad bill frequent burngreave libs in the 70s.

I played football on the rec on Nottingham st and knock about with Albert Daily and Ronny Jackson Ian Wells and others in the 60s

---------- Post added 04-07-2013 at 23:50 ----------

I played football on the rec on Nottingham st and knock about with Albert Daily and Ronny Jackson Ian Wells a Dave Smith and others in the 60s

• 1 month later...
Smiths born in Pitamoor, they were Jack (moved to whitwell) Allan, Lily, Annette, Bob, David and my dad Bill he married Betty and had me Sheila and my brother David

Do you happen to know if Jack, who moved to Whitwell, ever married or had children? I don't know of many Smith's in the village.

Do you happen to know if Jack, who moved to Whitwell, ever married or had children? I don't know of many Smith's in the village.

Yes he did, his wife was called Vena and he had 3 daughters I believe they were called Barbara, Anne/Annette and Cheryl, they would be in their 60s now.

---------- Post added 18-08-2013 at 23:51 ----------

Sheila did your David hang about with albert daley and ian wells

Names don't ring a bell, he could have if they lived in the Ecclesall rd area when younger, he's 63 now

hello Sheila he never told me he had anyone that lived on botham st he lived on Nottingham st I think he had a brother and sister both younger than him bye love hope to see you soon hehe

not the same guy I am his older and only sister, but thanks anyway.

Archived