Smith family pitsmoor

Hello Shiela. My wife is the daughter of Lily Smith who married George Saniforth lived on Verdon st. pitsmoor.my wife name is Ann who also has a sister Elaine.

Ref to family of Smiths Jack had three daughters known as the A B C kids

Anne -Barbara-Christeen, (Barbara contacted my wife notl ago'

Also there was Mary Smith Regards

Hello Shiela. My wife is the daughter of Lily Smith who married George Saniforth lived on Verdon st. pitsmoor.my wife name is Ann who also has a sister Elaine.

hello it is nice to hear about the family' I have been trying to find any info for a long time. How is everyone? Do they still live in Sheffield? If so what areas and would they like to contact me? I live on Arbourthorne. My brother David married 3 times but no kids, I have 3 daughters 7 grandchildren and 4 great-grand children and it would be nice to tell them about other relatives as there's only us. If you are on f/b my name now is Sheila Wragg should anyone want to friend me:hihi:

---------- Post added 17-11-2013 at 22:23 ----------

hello it is nice to hear about the family' I have been trying to find any info for a long time. How is everyone? Do they still live in Sheffield? If so what areas and would they like to contact me? I live on Arbourthorne. My brother David married 3 times but no kids, I have 3 daughters 7 grandchildren and 4 great-grand children and it would be nice to tell them about other relatives as there's only us. If you are on f/b my name now is Sheila Wragg should anyone want to friend me:hihi:

My dad told me nothing about Mary except that she had children, I think I met them once when I was very young

---------- Post added 20-11-2013 at 00:15 ----------

have been thinking about your wife Ann, did you live opposite Glossop road baths? If so we used to visit and you gave us ginger beer

• 2 months later...

Archived