If You Had The Option - Would You Rather Live Alone?

After leaving my ex partner due to obesity and general hi gene! problems I have become a monk. Not really a monk, more a recluse.

I see many peeps in relationships and many appear to be very unhappy. Like you reading this. I think this is due to the pressures of modern day life. Many find living with a partner has become overbearing. Do you?

Opines?

I thought that Lux was the apple of your eye.

What happened?

She left me for the sinfer in the band Lost Profits. Serves her right :o

---------- Post added 26-06-2013 at 23:33 ----------

you could always have lost weight and showered more. the obesity and stench are simple enough for you to resolve.

No no!! Wires crossed - that was her. The only water she ever touched was from cheap ham.

Nothing wrong with being a monk, especial being a cybermonk I wouldn't have it any other way, people irritate me if they're in my face for too long.

A short fling every now and then until the newness wears off suits me down to the ground.

It's a sad reflection when some think that if you're alone there's something wrong with you. Society is geared to shag, the pressures are enormous, especially for the young.

Personally I do have the option, I always have. As you get on in years so much crap becomes less important.

After leaving my ex partner due to obesity and general hi gene! problems I have become a monk. Not really a monk, more a recluse.

I see many peeps in relationships and many appear to be very unhappy. Like you reading this. I think this is due to the pressures of modern day life. Many find living with a partner has become overbearing. Do you?

Opines?

Were you outgoing for the night and in the Queen's Ground?

I see people sticking in unhappy marriage/relationships just for financial reasons. My sister was one of them until she realised that money isn't everything. I still have several friends who are sticking by their crummy marriages for financial reasons. I see old celebrities knocking around with partners who are much younger than them and I think to myself their partners cannot be happy. I'm pretty sure that some people are happy with partners that they depend on financially but we're talking percentages here.

Archived