The UK economy DID NOT double-dip

Did you believe the ONS figures when Labour were in power? It's an easy question...and as the post above shows, you've used them yourself...

No, I said I didn't. No, I said the UKBA was investigated by the ONS even though they put their own slant on things

Oh look, here's the cavalry - a slegehammer to knock in a pin. Then again, there is always safety in numbers isn't there? Troll away, but you can't deny I what I said and that you secretly agree with those points, even though you're bound to publically disagree with your own views.

And here comes the crying. New strategy here Mecky. Don't you normally just run away?

How about this one Mecky:

I read the BBC website yesterday about how the recession is worse than thought. More like it's worse than than the government is trying to let on.

How did you know the UK was in recession? ONS figures! So they are good for you when you want aren't they :roll:

---------- Post added 27-06-2013 at 11:32 ----------

And another one that takes the biscuit.

It's nothing new, the economists were saying back in September last year we were doomed. Still, the RW bullies on here and other web sites will try and deny we're in recession again and try to bury the bad news with something else no doubt. You know what they're like ....

So we're in recession when it suits you and those who deny it are right wing bullies who bury their heads in the sand, but when the figures are revised and it turns out we did not go into a double dip, you refuse to accept the figures. :huh:

And here comes the crying. New strategy here Mecky. Don't you normally just run away?

I never run away as you know, plus I only have one username too

---------- Post added 27-06-2013 at 11:41 ----------

How about this one Mecky:

How did you know the UK was in recession? ONS figures! So they are good for you when you want aren't they :roll:

---------- Post added 27-06-2013 at 11:32 ----------

And another one that takes the biscuit.

So we're in recession when it suits you and those who deny it are right wing bullies who bury their heads in the sand, but when the figures are revised and it turns out we did not go into a double dip, you refuse to accept the figures. :huh:

or not in your case

I never run away as you know, plus I only have one username too

---------- Post added 27-06-2013 at 11:41 ----------

or not in your case

You've been shown to be a hypocrite, why don't you scuttle off now, like usual.

And I believe I also told you why the GDP is not a reliable figure ... but thanks for answering my questions

---------- Post added 27-06-2013 at 11:57 ----------

You've been shown to be a hypocrite, why don't you scuttle off now, like usual.

Like you've been told before, I am not a keyboard warrior like you and I do not rely on other people to fight in my corner. I don't have all day to spend here like you and I'm certainly not here for your beckon call.

And I believe I also told you why the GDP is not a reliable figure ... but thanks for answering my questions

You argued that:

"RW bullies on here and other web sites will try and deny we're in recession again"

You used the ONS figures to argue that we were in recession, as the ONS is the ONLY organisation that can decide in the UK is in or out of recession, and then go on and call the people who would deny it, names. Now you deny the ONS figure are correct when they say the opposite to what you were before crowing about.

You're a hypocrite and not man enough to admit when you are wrong.

and now you start throwing names around. How very big of you.

Archived