In the hands of experts, being led to slaughter.

Please explain, for those of use who don't have your obvious intellectual capacity, why the 'blues' are making it worse.

Can't wait for this one !!!!

If you lived in this country you would see for self, and has for being intellectual, I must be that's why I'm a blade.:hihi:

I do live in this country !!! Just not in Sheffield anymore and I don't see things being made worse so please explain why you think the 'Blues' are making things worse.

Explain the Expat, when you live in this country, :huh: infact don't I'm not that bothered, I leave you to rattle on.:loopy:

He doesnt sit down with a calculator and a A4 pad and scribbles out the budget.

They have a huge team of bankers, financial advisers, economists......in fact thousands of people and millions of pieces of data to come to these decisions.

Hes just the head of the department.

Dear oh dear!! :hihi:

Forget the Expat bit and just answer the question !!!

But then he would have to admit that his comments are baseless and primarily posted to get a rise out of other posters. I recommend doing the same as I have and add him to your Ignore list.

Archived