In the hands of experts, being led to slaughter.

Like Arnie in california?

tbh I'd rather see Russell Brand at the head of any three of the political parties

At least he shows a bit of honesty when he speaks.

With the educated people behind him I have little doubt that even he could compare favourably against Osborne and Cameron.

So could the Chuckle brothers. :hihi:

If your manufacturing and marketing costs are significantly lower than those of your competitors, you are likely to have a significant advantage over them.

The biggest advantage probably comes from getting your staff to do a decent day's work.

Look at Rover cars: didn't they halve the workforce and double the output?

Still interested to see your examples of why the 'Blues' are making things worse !!!

The truth is they can't do any worse they have made a right pigs ear of things since Clegg jumped into bed with them. I would like to see your Examples of how the Goverment are making things better, go on! give me and the majority of the country a laugh!:hihi:

The truth is they can't do any worse they have made a right pigs ear of things since Clegg jumped into bed with them. I would like to see your Examples of how the Goverment are making things better, go on! give me and the majority of the country a laugh!:hihi:

Same old, same old......asked a question and can't answer it. Just like the party you obviously follow !!!All you have is rhetoric and empty comments about how bad things are !!

If you can't back up your argument why not do us all a favour and just keep quiet.

It's people like you who will prevent this country from recovering fully because you're not happy unless you're bloody moaning.

Can't be bothered with you anymore........PRESLEY, You're on ignore !!!

Same old, same old......asked a question and can't answer it. Just like the party you obviously follow !!!All you have is rhetoric and empty comments about how bad things are !!

If you can't back up your argument why not do us all a favour and just keep quiet.

It's people like you who will prevent this country from recovering fully because you're not happy unless you're bloody moaning.

well said that told him :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm absolutely elated.:hihi: Thanks for taking such an avid interest in my opinions. It would be so nice to hear from you and your sidekicks after the next general election, bye bye.:wave::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Archived