Banning Ms Geller and Mr Spencer from UK - good idea or not?

Should they have been banned from entering the UK?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should they have been banned from entering the UK?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't care either way

Remember Dr Naik I think his name was who was also banned from coming to talk at the Arena in Sheffield due to similar concerns, if it was good to ban him from entering than it is good to ban these two racist clowns as well.

Here is the thread about Dr Zakir Naik= http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=590353&highlight=dr+naik

Not many people asking for him to be let in is there?

Yes there is, at least from the sensible posters.

I would say that unless people are actually inciting violence then let them in to spout their nonsense.

Expose the nonsense of Zakir Naik and Geller to the criticism and laughter that it deserves. Banning it gives it credibility, at least in the deluded minds of their target audience.

It's a sensible decision. We have enough hatefreaks in the country already.

I'd would have thought you at least would have thought through the consequences given your activist allegiances. This ruling has given the EDL a new lease of life and more money than it can possibly spend. As they were becoming discredited May has scooped them out of the gutter and into the spotlight of champions of free speech.

I really cannot see any reason why anyone other than an idiot or an EDL supporter would back this move.

Archived