Mosque attacked .

Nobody thought that when it was the war memorial what got sprayed with Islam did they? :rolleyes:

---------- Post added 27-06-2013 at 23:29 ----------

If this was a war memorial that was vandalised I'm sure the posts would be very different.....:rolleyes:

Whats worth nicking from a war memorial...unless of course theres a black market for Poppies these days

If you have a problem with the moderation of this forum take it to the helpdesk. The moderating team is not going to explain every decision to you on every thread they moderate. If you can't discuss the subject reasonably without insults, abuse and unfounded accusations then we can either close the thread on the grounds you are unable to discuss like adults or issue individual suspensions. Your choice

Now back on topic.

Nobody thought that when it was the war memorial what got sprayed with Islam did they? :rolleyes:

---------- Post added 27-06-2013 at 23:29 ----------

If this was a war memorial that was vandalised I'm sure the posts would be very different.....:rolleyes:

Indeed, it's interesting that some posters choose to highlight the possibility of the act having not been carried out by Islamophobes rather than denouncing the act itself, irrespective of who's responsible for it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hereford-worcester-23059542

Another Mosque has been attacked, racists graffiti such as Swastikas and EDL was spray painted causing thousands of pounds worth of damage along with various expensive equipment stolen.

The Swastikacrux is one of the oldest symbols. It has been used for thousands of years in nearly every culture as a positive sign of luck.

The Swastika is used in Islamic art and is also seen in Christian and Byzantine Empire art.

The Swastikacrux is one of the oldest symbols.

It has been used for thousands of years in nearly every culture as a positive sign of luck.

The Swastika is used in Islamic art and is also seen in Christian and Byzantine Empire art.

I doubt the vandalisers of this mosque have an erudite understanding of the interpretations of the Swastika motif.

"BBC WM reporter Michelle Dawes, who was at the scene, said swastikas had been sprayed in blue paint, along with the initials EDL, NF, KKK"

From the linked article.

So it was the Klan!

---------- Post added 28-06-2013 at 21:43 ----------

I doubt the vandalisers of this mosque have an erudite understanding of the interpretations of the Swastika motif.

The Swastika was the original trade mark of Calrlsberg Brewery. So the perpetrators could have been old lager louts.

I don't buy the "lack of intelligence" comment Chris. (cut for space)
Do you get the impression from certain people on here, and in the chattering classes generally, that saying that people are unintelligent or knuckle dragging Neanderthals when they refuse to go along with the line that everything in the garden is rosy, is somehow comforting to them? A written equivalent to going "lalalalalala, I can't hear you".

It's as though they either never come into contact with any other people than their own friends who agree with them, or if they do, they wilfully refuse to sense the undercurrent that's going on all the time with quite ordinary, unbigoted people. They really need to get out there and listen, because something is brewing and it's not going to be pretty for anyone if it ever comes to a head.

The British are a laid back and longsuffering nation, but when they think their backs are against the wall, and they're not getting a fair go, that's when it all kicks off.

Archived