Should the Met be allowed to discriminate against whites?

Should the Met be allowed to discriminate against whites?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Met be allowed to discriminate against whites?

• Yes
    • No

What you're ignoring Max is the fact that in countries like Russia and Saudi Arabia the populations maybe of one colour but that does not mean that their populations are the same.

Certain members of the populations are still persecuted for their religion, heritage, sexuality or gender.

I didn't ignore it, I just didn't think it was relevant to the point I was making.

I'm saying that where any group is significantly under represented it matters because clearly there exist reasons for that under representation...

To some extent it is time lag: the ethnic make-up of the population is changing faster than anyone can keep up with it.

I'm just going on what the article said, none of which sounded particuly appalling and traumatizing. If i get **** at work for being a fat greedy ****, I just take it for what it is - banter. Usually resulting in me swiftly giving it back.

Firstly it is your choice to be a fat, greedy ****, and secondly, if you don't take it as banter, then it stops being banter and becomes abuse.

But we already know many members of the British population react particularly negatively towards foreigners who voice opinions they don't like and do a lot more than cry in their pillows about it.

AFAIk the guy in the article was British.

But what we know about hierarchical institutions like the Army and Police is that those on the recieving end of verbal abuse are not able to give it back because if they did then they could face a disciplinary for being insubordinate or whatever.

And quite frankly Jamie it sounds like Mr Maxwell felt so dragged down by the abuse he was getting that he probably felt it was pointless giving it back.

The comments mentioned in the article dont even sound like they were directed at the guy in the article, just said in his presence.

Firstly it is your choice to be a fat, greedy ****, and secondly, if you don't take it as banter, then it stops being banter and becomes abuse.

i could have an eating disorder for all you know! (I dont)

We had a gay lad at work and he was bloody hilorous, he openly used to play on the fact he was gay, and quite often dished out blatantly homophobic remarks.

Did he sit and cry when i called him a sausage jockey? Did he balls, he'd be coming right back with a fat ******* remark. good on him.

its called banter.

Some people play the victim card way too easily.

AFAIk the guy in the article was British.

The comments mentioned in the article dont even sound like they were directed at the guy in the article, just said in his presence.

i could have an eating disorder for all you know! (I dont)

We had a gay lad at work and he was bloody hilorous, he openly used to play on the fact he was gay, and quite often dished out blatantly homophobic remarks.

Did he sit and cry when i called him a sausage jockey? Did he balls, he'd be coming right back with a fat ******* remark. good on him.

its called banter.

Some people play the victim card way too easily.

and people are different, its ok you "taking" something, doesnt mean everybody can, will

try thinking about others for a change, not just yourself :roll:

like it or not England is still a white majority country, but we DO have very large ethnic communities, there is a small trickle of ethnic minorities who join up, its not about discriminating against the indigenous, its about making its ranks look less like a racist institution and more like a force in the 21st centuary, AND being able to police these communities better

What nonsense!

So you would like to see white officers patroling predominantly white areas and blacks/asian bla bla bla cops patroling areas from their own colour faith etc:

What nonsense!

So you would like to see white officers patroling predominantly white areas and blacks/asian bla bla bla cops patroling areas from their own colour faith etc:

And the next step would be expanding ethnic enclaves governing themselves and wanting independence from the UK.

Archived