Orange taking money out bank

Well, further payments are certainly unauthorised by you as account-holder.

And following your revocation of the debit authority, I'd say that they're consequently unlawful too.

Refer to the Bank of England Direct Debit Guarantee Scheme- see http://www.bacs.co.uk/Bacs/Businesses/DirectDebit/Collecting/Pages/CustomersRights.aspx?oo=0

i had issues with orange when I left them over 5 years ago and will not go back with them no matter how cheaper a package they maybe able to provide me.

Go to bank and advise that they have taken further payments without your consent and your bank should reclaim the money back. If you have a bank card then ask your bank to replace it - if anybody tries to take money out of your account using your old card then it will refused.

You could contact Orange and advise you will report them to the governing bodies. I done this at the time I had issues and if remember correctly, the governing body will charge Orange immediately for having to look into the issues. 5 years ago it used to be around £400 and if found to be in your favour Orange will then need to also reimburse you and I'm sure they will also get a fine (but don't quote me on that).

Once I mentioned to Orange I was reporting them, they soon sorted out my account..

• 4 months later...

Archived