EDL's Tommy Robinson arrested..yet again!

People shouldn't be prevented from peaceful protest anywhere, but for their own safety, probably a good call from the police. I'm not sure Robinson & Caroll would have made it through Tower Hamlets, a lynch mob would likely have got to them. They get plenty of death threats.

People shouldn't be prevented from peaceful protest anywhere, but for their own safety, probably a good call from the police. I'm not sure Robinson & Caroll would have made it through Tower Hamlets, a lynch mob would likely have got to them.

So your saying they were arrested for their own safety?

People shouldn't be prevented from peaceful protest anywhere, but for their own safety, probably a good call from the police. I'm not sure Robinson & Caroll would have made it through Tower Hamlets, a lynch mob would likely have got to them. They get plenty of death threats.

I guess that they could have chosen a more appropriate route for their walk. I hear that Regent's Park is lovely at this time of year.

Or perhaps the cops are fed up of the EDL's rebranding of "confrontational demonstration" as "a walk" :rolleyes:

I guess that they could have chosen a more appropriate route for their walk. I hear that Regent's Park is lovely at this time of year.

Or perhaps the cops are fed up of the EDL's rebranding of "confrontational demonstration" as "a walk" :rolleyes:

I can't think of a more appropriate route than past a mosque that regularly hosts extremist sermons.

Archived