EDL's Tommy Robinson arrested..yet again!

yes blame it on the "pc brigade" rather than a hateful bunch of bigots causing trouble and strife who people see straight through and want nothing to do with :rolleyes:

Can you read mel ? You really do need to take in what you have read before you respond, your just keyboard happy and have successfully posted over 41,000 repeat posts :loopy:

"I'm going to walk through London because it's my right, and if people are offended by me then so be it."

Can't see anything wrong in that myself Chris. A bit like the civil rights movement of the US back when whites found it offensive for blacks to be on the same sidewalk.

Can you read mel ? You really do need to take in what you have read before you respond, your just keyboard happy and have successfully posted over 41,000 repeat posts :loopy:

i read what you posted and what i said still stands, however yet again you fail to respond to the subject i posted about and instead make an attack on me, well done for taking us off topic yet again :thumbsup:

Yep political correctness once again

The bogey man. Ooooo-ooooh.

Help For Heroes doesn't want anything to do with them. Now another charity doesn't want anything to do with them - but it's not the EDL's fault. Blame someone else.

Here's an idea. Just a small idea. If they really want to raise money for charity - do a fun run, like normal people. The "Walk of Death" that ends in arrest isn't quite the image that charities jump at.

The bogey man. Ooooo-ooooh.

Help For Heroes doesn't want anything to do with them. Now another charity doesn't want anything to do with them - but it's not the EDL's fault. Blame someone else.

Here's an idea. Just a small idea. If they really want to raise money for charity - do a fun run, like normal people. The "Walk of Death" that ends in arrest isn't quite the image that charities jump at.

This toad always surfaces on BNP / EDL threads claiming not to be a supporter, why don't these people ever admit what they stand for?

This toad always surfaces on BNP / EDL threads claiming not to be a supporter, why don't these people ever admit what they stand for?

like the EDL / BNP

the cover is always a nice family friendly charade, its only when you dig deeper you find the venom, hatred and paranoia

The edl and uaf have much in common according to this piece in the Independent. The uaf appoints a vice-chair who openly detests Jewish people and calls for protests on Holocaust Memorial Day.

The uaf has a much more diverse membership. The edl looks like it contains the rabble you would expect to find drinking in pubs at away games and harassing passers-by who happen to have breasts or dark skin.

so to sum up

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-23110566

A: they were offered a route and declined so got it "imposed" on them, due to the threat of public disorder

B: they were arrested for "obstructing police"

C: 2 men were also arrested for assault (some people seem to be trying to make out this didnt happen Oo)

D: this article talks of a march AND an assembly, NOT a stroll, or a walk, or a sponsored walk

E: not once was the UAF mentioned in any articles ive seen on the subject, unlike on here, surprisingly :roll:

so to sum up

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-23110566

A: they were offered a route and declined so got it "imposed" on them, due to the threat of public disorder

B: they were arrested for "obstructing police"

C: 2 men were also arrested for assault (some people seem to be trying to make out this didnt happen Oo)

D: this article talks of a march AND an assembly, NOT a stroll, or a walk, or a sponsored walk

E: not once was the UAF mentioned in any articles ive seen on the subject, unlike on here, surprisingly :roll:

My bold - the title of your linked article is "Two EDL members arrested in London at 'sponsored walk'"

it wasnt a blatant untruth

Yes it was and it still is if its there. I havent checked yet but im sure you avent bothered to delete it.

Ill go and have a peek now.

Edit. Yes its still there. Not that im surprised in the slightest.

---------- Post added 30-06-2013 at 14:27 ----------

it wasnt a blatant untruth it was posted after the quote you replied to but didnt reply to that bit until later on after i'd posted mine, i saw it and edited in an apology

i didnt delete because

A: you cant

B: if i removed the text and somebody had already quoted me itd have looked odd, so i left it and edited in an apology

Be honest though Mel. It wasnt a very good apology though was it. Do you fancy giving it another go?

Archived