EDL's Tommy Robinson arrested..yet again!

Yes it was and it still is if its there. I havent checked yet but im sure you avent bothered to delete it.

Ill go and have a peek now.

Edit. Yes its still there. Not that im surprised in the slightest.

---------- Post added 30-06-2013 at 14:27 ----------

Be honest though Mel. It wasnt a very good apology though was it. Do you fancy giving it another go?

sigh

not really, theres only you whinging about it, i couldve just left the post as i originally intended despite your later post, seems youre now using it as an excuse to attack me, no surprise, ill just let you boil in your own heated rage and venom if thats all the same ;)

---------- Post added 30-06-2013 at 14:40 ----------

My bold - the title of your linked article is "Two EDL members arrested in London at 'sponsored walk'"

well look further down the article it doesnt mention a sponsored walk, it mentions a march, an assembly

glad thats the only point you could pull me up on :thumbsup:

1 out of 5 aint bad

well look further down the article it doesnt mention a sponsored walk, it mentions a march, an assembly

glad thats the only point you could pull me up on :thumbsup:

1 out of 5 aint bad

I'll keep trying :hihi:

---------- Post added 30-06-2013 at 14:51 ----------

I wonder how two people get banned from an entire borough? Could it be anything to do with the mayor of Tower Hamlets being a practising muslim with links to extremists and also worship at the extremist East London Mosque.

Banning Robinson and Caroll from going near a mosque is a bit like banning Richard Dawkins from going anywhere near a place of worship.

I wonder how two people get banned from an entire borough? Could it be anything to do with the mayor of Tower Hamlets being a practising muslim with links to extremists and also worship at the extremist East London Mosque.

Banning Robinson and Caroll from going near a mosque is a bit like banning Richard Dawkins from going anywhere near a place of worship.

Not quite. Dawkins has less of a tattooed, football-shirt, England flag carrying following.

they wernt personally banned as such, again the link i posted mentions it was put in place cos it was armed forces day, it was a special arrangement, not just because who they were

sigh

not really, theres only you whinging about it,

With good cause too but dont worry. Youve shown your true character. Im sure even less people will take you seriously than the few that do now after this thread. Keep up the good work mel.

A cause that has been rejected by the charity, without her or her parents involvement, and seperate fundraising from the EDL. [source]

Using a young child's cancer to push more EDL nonsense is low - beyond words.

where has the family rejected it ?so having a murderer of a soldier take platform on a uaf march and vice president that symphetic to the extremists isnt lowest of the low .

where has the family rejected it ?so having a murderer of a soldier take platform on a uaf march and vice president that symphetic to the extremists isnt lowest of the low .

why you always bringing the UAF into it? this isnt about the UAF, not even sure they were there this time tbh

this is about the EDL and yet another arrest, anything to say on the topic?

Archived