EDL's Tommy Robinson arrested..yet again!

He didn't, that was the media, the police, the nutters that didn't want him to walk in their neighborhood, if no one had paid him any attention the walk would have gone by without incident and a charity would be better off.

Why did they choose that specific neighbourhood? stop trying to dress it up as innocent when we all know what the English Drunkards Leagues agenda is.

What would have happened if Anjem Choudry decided to do a charity walk through Manor or Parsons cross?

Is that an admission that you believe Robinson's purpose for the 'sponsored walk' was to further his political aims rather than for the benefit of a charity?

Perhaps he could do a 'sponsored walk'. Then again, perhaps you could avoid dodging the question - should charities accept donations from Choudary if he links them with his cause?

Maybe he was doing both, do you not see how it works :huh:

Again with regards to your hypothetical Choudray question, I don't care, that would be up to the charities themselves, but likewise there would possibly be an agenda for his donation .... I don't like his views but if he wants to give his benefits to charity, that's fine by me !

No charities want anything to do with them when they are put on the spot, but charities of every persuasion want money ... when someone knocks on your door to get you to sign up for charity donations they don't ask what your political beliefs are, your stance on immigration or radical Islam :suspect:

The EDL is a response to radical Islam, it's not the other way round, so who is to blame ?

Like I said before, but it was a bit too difficult for melthebell to understand too, it is just to look pc that charities denounce any association with the EDL ... a media façade.

Now somebody tell me how many charities are willing or openly prepared to refuse outright in future, any donations from anyone who supports any 'right wing' political bodies or movements ??

As for the cretinous Wednesday1 and his comment about me commenting on these threads ...... well just like all the other usual posters on these matters ... I CAN !

If anyone like him thinks I am EDL or BNP, they are seriously mistaken, I do however believe they have a right to an opinion as have the odious lefties like the UAF, I disagree wholeheartedly and with a passion that they should be silenced by those who pander to politically correct agendas, and I believe there are many, many more out there who agree, sadly that is what is being contrived IMHO !

Nice to see an air of sensibility and understanding from more members.

Why did they choose that specific neighbourhood? stop trying to dress it up as innocent when we all know what the English Drunkards Leagues agenda is.

What would have happened if Anjem Choudry decided to do a charity walk through Manor or Parsons cross?

He would probably get police protection :thumbsup:

Needing police permission to walk through a muslim area and the powers that be wonder why he gets more support every day.

Should there really be any muslim area`s?

Muslim majority yes just the same as white majority Manor or Parsons cross etc.

He didn't, that was the media, the police, the nutters that didn't want him to walk in their neighborhood, if no one had paid him any attention the walk would have gone by without incident and a charity would be better off.

Nonsense. He picked that route because he new it was controversial. If it had been about raising money for a charity he would have followed the police's advice on alternative routes. It's no wonder that charities don't want his support.

What difference does it make, there is only trouble when fascist nutters object to them walking, talking or marching. Ignore them and there will be no trouble.:thumbsup:

Nonsense. He picked that route because he new it was controversial. If it had been about raising money for a charity he would have followed the police's advice on alternative routes. It's no wonder that charities don't want his support.

That could well be true, a bit like Muslim protestors turning up at British soldiers homecoming parade though eh :suspect:

Nonsense. He picked that route because he new it was controversial.

Its doesn't matter why he picked that route, he should be free to walk were everyone else is allowed to walk and its only controversial because fascist nutters want it to be controversial.

Maybe he was doing both, do you not see how it works :huh:

We all see how it works:- Attach your unpopular cause to something that people do support in the hope that you will benefit from the association. It doesn't matter if the thing people that people do support is harmed in the process.

---------- Post added 30-06-2013 at 19:21 ----------

That could well be true, a bit like Muslim protestors turning up at British soldiers homecoming parade though eh :suspect:

True. Nice that you're beginning to see the EDL and extremist Muslims have so much in common.

Archived