Should they keep treating Mandela?

There is a thing doing the rounds on Facebook about David Cameron and Nelson Mandela. Apparently in the eighties Cameron worked for some company that produced posters calling for "terrorist" Mandela to be hung, and we should all remember this when Mandela dies and Cameron is paying tributes to him.

I completely agree. I'm tired of hearing about him. Tell me when he is ill, and tell me when he dies; but I don't need every movement of his last time on this earth.

Likewise.

If I was the family, then when he died, I would still tell the press "he is in a stable condition". It wouldn't be a lie.

Then hopefully they'd keep hounding the hospital and let us sneak off and have the funeral without them.

There is a thing doing the rounds on Facebook about David Cameron and Nelson Mandela. Apparently in the eighties Cameron worked for some company that produced posters calling for "terrorist" Mandela to be hung, and we should all remember this when Mandela dies and Cameron is paying tributes to him.

Camersons an idiot. No one really takes him seriously when he says anything let alone when hes spouting platitudes to a terrorist and a murderer

Likewise.

If I was the family, then when he died, I would still tell the press "he is in a stable condition". It wouldn't be a lie.

Then hopefully they'd keep hounding the hospital and let us sneak off and have the funeral without them.

Even Winnie got involved and was giving a statement to the press. I thought he hated her. Didnt she try and have him killed?

Archived