Picking up dog poop from the middle of the road?

Sooooooo.

I have ALWAYS picked my dogs poop up, in the park, on the pavement, on a field, in the woods. Unless its liquid :gag: and luckily that was once in a woods not on a pavement!

However today walking my dog she decided to poop while her back legs were crouched but she was still walking! #skill!! in the middle of a very busy road! This road was a turn off of a major road were cars come round the corner quite fast! So as shes pooping im trying to hurry her across so a car doesn't come round the corner and knock us over!! Quite funny looking back, shes trying to poop and im pulling her :hihi:

Next thing a car started beeping and calling me a dirty *bleep* as he drove past!

I didn't go back and pick the poop up. Whats the law on road pooping? I could possible have picked it up whilst risking getting run over as whilst bent down poop-a-scooping due to where the cars park a car turning wouldn't have seen me or my dog!

I also understand its not great for a driver to put his car in his garage and his wheel smell of crap but.......

Predicament :/

Sooooooo.

I have ALWAYS picked my dogs poop up, in the park, on the pavement, on a field, in the woods. Unless its liquid :gag: and luckily that was once in a woods not on a pavement!

However today walking my dog she decided to poop while her back legs were crouched but she was still walking! #skill!! in the middle of a very busy road! This road was a turn off of a major road were cars come round the corner quite fast! So as shes pooping im trying to hurry her across so a car doesn't come round the corner and knock us over!! Quite funny looking back, shes trying to poop and im pulling her :hihi:

Next thing a car started beeping and calling me a dirty *bleep* as he drove past!

I didn't go back and pick the poop up. Whats the law on road pooping? I could possible have picked it up whilst risking getting run over as whilst bent down poop-a-scooping due to where the cars park a car turning wouldn't have seen me or my dog!

I also understand its not great for a driver to put his car in his garage and his wheel smell of crap but.......

Predicament :/

Your dogs dump will probably be good for the roads. It will most likely last longer than the "road surface" amey are putting down all over Sheffield. Taking up perfectly good roads and replacing it with soft and easily damaged tarmac!

Well done doggy id say. Oh, if your anywhere near s12 can you pop over with your doggie?

Theres a rather large pot hole id like fixing and i dont trust Amey to do the job right :)

Someone on a bicycle might run through it, but I usually look out for stuff in the road like new potholes (there are plenty) anyway, and they probably wouldn't be in the middle of the road anyway.

On Friday I ran over a squashed dead rat - noticed it too late to avoid it, and a slug which I was not aware of until I noticed the remains on my bike frame :gag:

Horses poo in the road and no-one tells the owners to clear it up.

Archived