Help I need a Pressure Washer, but which one?

Hi Folks,

I need to get me a pressure washer for the car, patio and driveway, also hoping my grown up kids will want to call up and use it to clean their cars as well.

Problem is, I don`t know whether to go full bore and blow my plastic on one with a steam or hot water cleaning, or whether to just get a more modest cold water cleaner with adjustable water pressure outlet, and see how I go with that.

If any of you are happy with your own purchase, especially those that have purchased one that runs either hot or cold water, I would like to hear from you.

Many thanks, :confused:

Karcher broke on me. I chose this one and its amazing. Removed all my moss from drive and green slime from next door neighbour outhouse tiles in no time. All our family use it and have done for over 13 month

http://www.argos.co.uk/m/static/Product/partNumber/7420449/Trail/searchtext%3EPRESSURE+WASHER.htm

Also neighbours been out and bought the cheaper Nilfisk one without all the attachments at about £50 and its brill. We dont use many of our attachments but nice to have them if we need them.

Archived