Cannibis smell driving me mad help s8

I'm with you op. Hate the smell. Don't have much time for users either. Its alright if you're a student but anyone over 25 still doing weed regularly (and for non-medical purposes) needs to get a grip.

Amen to that jonny5...The people are in their late 30s and can't believe their not embarrassed themselves when they open the door it stinks.

since when have drugs been an age thing???? Oo

our new neighbours smoke it you can smell it wafting over,and in front of there kids also,seems everyone that comes to there house smokes it,

Cannabis isn't that dangerous. It's the tobacco it's mixed with that kills people. It is very smelly however.

I think that smoking in front of children in a public area should be a fineable offence.

It's not smithy wood - anyone else want a bet where in woodseats it is? I'm interested if anyone else has concerns in that area? As for the comment from someone saying that they like the smell of cannibis... To get some sympathy I'd just like them to imagine the worse smell that they don't like that makes them feel sick and then think about that smell being in your home 24/7 ....lovely ay?

Somewhere between the Chantrey and Prince of Wales pubs :wink:

Love the idea of the plywood! Suspect my windows would get smashed in! As for drugs not being an age thing well that's true so forgive me.....maybe I did not express myself well enough...so to put it another way.... ' I can't believe that for a mature adult... Who on the face of it appears to be holding down a job , has a mortgage, has a family and are functioning members of their local community that they themselves would not be embarrassed and ashamed that they and their home permit a distinct smell to which the majority (but not all) find disgusting.....

Love the idea of the plywood! Suspect my windows would get smashed in! As for drugs not being an age thing well that's true so forgive me.....maybe I did not express myself well enough...so to put it another way.... ' I can't believe that for a mature adult... Who on the face of it appears to be holding down a job , has a mortgage, has a family and are functioning members of their local community that they themselves would not be embarrassed and ashamed that they and their home permit a distinct smell to which the majority (but not all) find disgusting.....

thats the thing, drugs arent just part of young peoples, or people with no job, drs, lawyers and airline pilots take drugs WITHOUT it being a problem

Sorry micheal not there either but thanks for the tip off il avoid those pubs

---------- Post added 30-06-2013 at 22:42 ----------

Yes your right .. you have just hit the nail on the head.... However Stinking like ****e and annoying neighbours is not ' without a problem'....

Archived