Cannibis smell driving me mad help s8

Get a pal to report it from a phone box.

I dont get why people have a problem when grassing to the police. I recently told them about a lot of comings and goings from a neighbours house, and the smell of canabis; and a man driving a invalidity scooter whilst he always appeared to be drunk

(he had a can of lager whilst sat on his scooter that day).

God no!

Dont ask a weed smoker to 'calm down' or 'concider their neighbours'

If she does have a friendly word with them and they ignore her, she is worse off because if she brings in the police they will know who reported them

Not sure if that's brave or foolish. Airline pilots are in the rare group of jobs that any evidence of illegal drug taking is an immediate suspension with likely termination of employment.

And that's not to mention the issues they might find on international flights going through foreign security if they have any traces of their use on or in any of their belongings.

If I was an airline pilot who dabbled in a bit of weed in my off duty periods, I wouldn't be telling anyone about it. Although my colleagues would probably smell it anyway then next time I was in work - regardless of whether you like the smell or not, you have to admit it soaks into fabric / organic materials and it's damned hard to get rid of.

last time we went to Glastonbury an airline pilot camped next to us and had a great lump, he got called away early though

---------- Post added 01-07-2013 at 07:16 ----------

Proof please

---------- Post added 01-07-2013 at 00:11 ----------

Well said.:thumbsup:

---------- Post added 01-07-2013 at 00:13 ----------

Obviously and we can see what it did to you.:loopy::loopy::loopy:

---------- Post added 01-07-2013 at 00:16 ----------

visit this site:-http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/drugs/Pages/Cannabisdangers.aspx

reefer madness

---------- Post added 01-07-2013 at 07:19 ----------

There's no cannabis smoked in the Chantrey, can assure you. Hate the stuff, it stinks vile, like moudy leaves. Which I suppose exactly what it is. Can't vouch for the Prince as never go in there.

Didn't your kids get called at school for stinking of weed, mel? Didn't the fumes affect them at all? Do they smoke with you now? Parenting fail?

I don't smoke, not for a fair few years, when I did the kids were little and I smoked outside, so no not parent fail :D

last time we went to Glastonbury an airline pilot camped next to us and had a great lump, he got called away early though

---------- Post added 01-07-2013 at 07:16 ----------

reefer madness

---------- Post added 01-07-2013 at 07:19 ----------

I don't smoke, not for a fair few years, when I did the kids were little and I smoked outside, so no not parent fail :D

So, ya got stoned outside whilst you left your little ones in the house eh? And you say that's not a parent fail? My arse. :loopy:

So, ya got stoned outside whilst you left your little ones in the house eh? And you say that's not a parent fail? My arse. :loopy:

lol that made me chuckle, some people :roll:

Im not even going to explain, try thinking it through properly

Have a word with them face to face ?

You ring the police, what are they going to do, how will your neighbours react?

Just have a friendly chat with them and see if you can sort something out, Going straight to the police will maybe cause you a lot more problems than the odd waft of a joint.

Tell them to buy some normal weed that doesn't stink as much as Frankenstein skunk and that it will drive them a bit nutty anyway.

Like your sense of humour or is it naïve optimism?

---------- Post added 01-07-2013 at 10:21 ----------

What I've found very fortifying in this topic is how many members are rejecting this vile stuff, those who support it and take it must lead sad lives if they need weed to experience highs.

Good hobbies/pastimes, good social lives is enough for normal people.

Archived