Cannibis smell driving me mad help s8

Personally don't like weed, but they're are some judgemental people on here. I wonder if anyone saying how weed smokers are sad idiots drink alcohol or smoke tobacco?

Live and let live I say. In respect of the OP firstly I would have a chat with the neighbours and see if there is an amicable solution if not then perhaps get the law involved as it's having a negative impact on your life and that's not fair.

Inform the police immediately as it may well uncover a more serious offence of dealing Class A+B drugs from the property. Users of cannabis very rarely stop at that, usually progressing onto stronger class A drugs. As for the reaction of the neighbours, I'd take that risk of upsetting them to rid the area of the low life smack rats.

Inform the police immediately as it may well uncover a more serious offence of dealing Class A+B drugs from the property. Users of cannabis very rarely stop at that, usually progressing onto stronger class A drugs. As for the reaction of the neighbours, I'd take that risk of upsetting them to rid the area of the low life smack rats.

another one reading too many red top newspapers

---------- Post added 01-07-2013 at 13:08 ----------

The student i was with on friday smelt like flowers & holiday

how do you smell of holiday? unless they went on holiday to the country and smelt of horse ****?

Archived