Cannibis smell driving me mad help s8

This is a sign of the times I'm afraid. I'd sooner smell weed than have some drunks playing loud music and arguing though. Personally, I don't mind the smell. I wouldn't want their smell to seep into my home though, but I don't mind it when its at someone elses or in the street.

You do know that weed and smack are two different things right?

of course, but do you think it ends with the Cannabis, probability is they are using class A drugs also and could even be dealing?

Love the idea of the plywood! Suspect my windows would get smashed in! As for drugs not being an age thing well that's true so forgive me.....maybe I did not express myself well enough...so to put it another way.... ' I can't believe that for a mature adult... Who on the face of it appears to be holding down a job , has a mortgage, has a family and are functioning members of their local community that they themselves would not be embarrassed and ashamed that they and their home permit a distinct smell to which the majority (but not all) find disgusting.....

My Bold=

For these reasons I would go round and have a quite word instead of going to the law first, they may like a smoke to unwind instead of a pint like some people and getting the coppers involved may mean losing their job etc.

A small spliff of "Super Skunk" as the papers call it can cause a big stink and your neighbour may not realise and may even stop after you have a word.

Hope you get it sorted....

---------- Post added 01-07-2013 at 16:09 ----------

of course, but do you think it ends with the Cannabis, probability is they are using class A drugs also and could even be dealing?

I tried my first spliff of weed about 23yrs ago, I have never taken or being tempted to try any class A drug's so your probability guess that they are using class A drugs is just you making wrong assumptions.

Archived