Cannibis smell driving me mad help s8

The growing process is the same thats all, eg same nutrient,light etc

---------- Post added 03-07-2013 at 16:17 ----------

And there it is again,the insult before he could even reply.Was you bullied at school?

The point is that someone who drinks alcohol claiming that anyone who takes or does something to enhance their mood/experience/feelings is a tad hypercritical do you not agree?

And there it is again,the insult before he could even reply.Was you bullied at school?

The point is that the general opinion of 'Halibut' is that he/she never contributes.

I do drink alcohol on one or just two nights per week, well within the legal limit, so I'm not affected by it.

But the point of this topic is about imposing the side issues of this sad habit on other people not whether it should be made legal or comparing it to alcohol.

---------- Post added 03-07-2013 at 17:21 ----------

The point is that someone who drinks alcohol claiming that anyone who takes or does something to enhance their mood/experience/feelings is a tad hypercritical do you not agree?

Do you think that it is safe to drive when on Cannabis?

I do drink alcohol on one or just two nights per week, well within the legal limit, so I'm not affected by it.

So, by your own admission you're as 'sad' as anyone who smokes dope because they like how it makes them feel.

The point is that the general opinion of 'Halibut' is that he/she never contributes.

But the point of this topic is about imposing the side issues of this sad habit on other people not whether it should be made legal or comparing it to alcohol.

---------- Post added 03-07-2013 at 17:21 ----------

I have no idea I am not a cannabis user. I was just pointing out that smoking weed is not really any different to drinking alcohol. Except the legalities of course.

Exactly. Solution: tell them to get some proper ventilation and grow one of the many varieties of hemp that doesn't stink like a dead skunk doused in in TCP.

"Safe" is an absolute.

Driving isn't safe.

It's only relatively safe.

Cannabis users are a lower risk than Ethanol users behind the wheel though, given comparably effective doses.

I was just pointing out that smoking weed is not really any different to drinking alcohol. Except the legalities of course.

It is VERY different, the effects on your body for one thing, Alcohol slowly poisons your liver, and can cause you to be VERY ill should you consume in excess... Cannabis doesn't, its bad because it's often rolled with tobacco, which can cause problems (as we all know)

Depending which strain of Cannabis is consumed, depends on the effects, either trippy/excitable, or relaxing...

if it's the excitable strain (Sativa) then the effects on driving can be dire, as it can give you the shakes, make you see or hear things, make you get easily distracted..

if it's the relaxing strain (Indica) then this can actually help with driving, to an extent, as it relaxes you, so you don't get wound up etc and can help with concentration, until it gets to that point where you have consumed so much it starts sending you to sleep, then it can be just as dangerous...

Legal limit for what??? I drink far more than you, almost every night. I hope I'm not breaking any laws.......I break enough as it is!

---------- Post added 04-07-2013 at 12:32 ----------

I'm with you op. Hate the smell. Don't have much time for users either. Its alright if you're a student but anyone over 25 still doing weed regularly (and for non-medical purposes) needs to get a grip.

I'm pretty thankful that some of me all time heroes don't share your opinion. Who knows what Jimi Hendrix, Bob Dylan, The Beatles, David Bowie, The Rolling Stones etc. would have sounded like if they stopped smoking weed!!

Also, there's many other people that I admire who openly admit to using weed. Bill Murray, Stephen Fry, Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, Harrison Ford, Jack Nicholson, Bill Hicks, Jeff Bridges, Morgan Freeman.............the list goes on, and on, and on!

Let's face it. Cannabis isn't a dangerous drug.

Archived