OPEN AUDITIONS: Midland Players' Travels with my Aunt

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know that Midland Players are holding open auditions for our Autumn production, Travels with my Aunt by Graham Greene. The play will run in the week commencing 27th October at the University Drama Studio, Sheffield. All are welcome to audition, but we are particularly interested in finding male actors for this play. We will be auditioning on the following dates (sorry for a bit of short notice!):

- 3rd July from 7pm at the Harlequin Pub, Nursery Street, Sheffield

- 4th July from 7pm at the Rutland Arms, Brown Street, Sheffield

- 11th July from 7pm at the Harlequin Pub, Nursery Street, Sheffield

We will start auditions at 7.30 but feel free to come before to talk about the play or the auditions. you can see more information about the play, the cast we are looking for, the roles and the audition process by following this link:

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=5CAA644D93DC200B!1019&authkey=!AMKqAsOX5pGyi3Y

If you would like to audition but can’t make these dates, if you have any questions or want to get hold of the audition pieces please get in touch on the thread or by PM. Please do share this with anyone else you feel may be interested.

Thanks

Catherine

---------- Post added 04-07-2013 at 22:05 ----------

Hi,

well we have had the first 2 audition sessions, and while we have seen some good people we are still looking for male actors so if you think you might be interested in trying out for this fun play please do get in touch!

Archived