Should Chinese lanterns be banned?

Never seen a Chinaman light one Bpb, it's usually the lower orders who still get a hardon at the sight of naked flame :hihi:
Classist AND sexist. Double whammy there, well scored.

It's a shame about the lanterns and the balloons, but if they're causing so much damage, guess they'll have to go. I wonder how the Chinese cope with the after effects?

It's a shame about the lanterns and the balloons, but if they're causing so much damage, guess they'll have to go. I wonder how the Chinese cope with the after effects?

Please lighten up, he's just having a laugh, why is it sexist? women can't get a hard on so it's factual.

Please lighten up, he's just having a laugh, why is it sexist? women can't get a hard on so it's factual.

Phew, thought I was losing the plot for a minute there Bpb..natjack's obviously a Wednesdayite! ;)

Absolutely yes. One of the blooming things landed on a neighbours house & nearly caused the house to catch fire. Another landed on a car & scorched all the paintwork. They are flying incendiaries and should be banned.

I'm a poor black boy off Broomhall flats you can't get any lower than that-the first time I saw a Chinese lantern I dribbled in awe and wet my pants.

I'm a poor black boy off Broomhall flats you can't get any lower than that-the first time I saw a Chinese lantern I dribbled in awe and wet my pants.

God BF you're BLACK, I've never been so shocked :hihi::hihi::hihi:, I hope you are looking after yourself young man:)

Archived