Free Pole Dance Taster sessions

Sheffield’s largest pole dance studio is celebrating moving to brand new premises by offering with free taster sessions.

A Pole New Adventure is offering three free taster sessions in the sparkling new studio in Sheffield city centre. The three free taster sessions will be run by a qualified instructor and are open to everyone to try their hand at pole dance and fitness.

Gemma Hopkins, owner of A Pole new Adventure and Xpert Pole fitness qualified instructor said: “I’ve been teaching pole dance since September 2011 and it’s great to see it grow in popularity, especially over the last few years. In March 2012 I was teaching inside castle market with a small two pole studio, now my lovely new studio has eight poles and room for more classes.

“I have 150 regular pole dance students, taught by myself, Abigail Coyles and Laura Pearson. The studio has allowed me to introduce more classes and opportunities for my students, it just keeps getting better and better. As well as pole dance the studio offers burlesque and bellydance classes so there’s something for everyone, men and women of all ages (over 16) and sizes. It’s a great way to get fit and have fun at the same time.”

Not only is Gemma’s studio offering pole and dance classes, it is now linked with former Olympic diver Ben Swain and current double Olympian Nick Robinson-Baker, who offer sports massage and fitness boot-camps. The studio is also no stranger to regular visits from professional stars of the pole world including Cleo Hurricane, Miss Pole Australia 2012 and Zoraya Judd, International pole champion.

The sessions are available on Monday July 8 at 10.30, Tuesday July 9 at 6pm and Saturday July 12 at 1pm. Each session is 45 minutes and will be taught by Gemma herself.

To book onto any of the free taster sessions email apolenewadventure@gmail.com or call 07851110968.

Archived