Saving strange items that mean alot

Do you save momentos?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you save momentos?

• Yes I save items with a lot of meaning
    • No that is just hording
    • Other

Hi people,

I am soon to get a new car and as my current car is my first car I have been thinking of saving one of the number plates as a momento (I had a spare set of pressed steel number plates made) as it means alot to me because I were always told I'd never be able to drive.

So do you save random items that have a story behind them or just mean alot to you? if so what?

i used to have a green mohican, later on i had it in dreads, a couple of years after living up here i decided to chop em off and shave it as a number 1

i still have the green dreads in a box lol

Haha, i still have one of my locks too. :D

I wanted to save the number plate from my first bike, but it sold too quick for me to get a replacement. I made do with saving the L plate and the restrictor that had been taken out :hihi:

My mum and her partner bother have number plates from their bikes and they're displayed on the wall. Come to think of it, my partner has number plates too. So it's not just you!

shortly after my eldest was born, i asked an old lady for some change for the public telephone at the hospital. one of the coins she gave me wasn't a ten pence but an old, larger five pence. it has been in my wallet ever since.

Archived