Heatwave 2013! Enjoy!

Riffraff

The guy in the duffel coat was probably my pervie Uncle .

Only problem is with hot weather , is it brings the men wearing sandles with socks & horrid lairy shorts . MMM Nice !! :(

oi whats wrong with my hairy shorts? ooh errrrm i mean lairy

Nothing is wrong with shorts when the legs appearing out of them are nice to look at . It is when I see big hairy appendages coming out that I feel a little sick. Especially when at the end of the big hairy appendage is a pair of socks attached to some awful sandles. :cool:

Riffraff

The guy in the duffel coat was probably my pervie Uncle .

Only problem is with hot weather , is it brings the men wearing sandles with socks & horrid lairy shorts . MMM Nice !! :(

The hot weather always brings out the shirtless men, and they are mostly either chavs or the owner of a considerable beer belly and/or excessive hair :o

Women aren't much better either, girls wearing bikini tops and crop tops when they really don't have the figure for it (unfortunately these seem to be in fashion at the moment).

I agree totally with you . I don't know why the hot weather brings out the worst in fashion sense. But apart from the skinny model types , nobody should wear crop tops .Mind you men are as bad , Why do they get out the ill fitting tee shirts showing their beer gut . I will never know :loopy:

I agree totally with you . I don't know why the hot weather brings out the worst in fashion sense. But apart from the skinny model types , nobody should wear crop tops .Mind you men are as bad , Why do they get out the ill fitting tee shirts showing their beer gut . I will never know :loopy:

It's a badge of honour!!

Archived