Happy Independence Day 2013

the rest of you embittered, sour old buggers get back to work. It's not a holiday in Sheffo

Just out of interest, why do you keep coming on a forum for residents of Sheffield, UK, if you don't want the people who live there to give their opinion on things, regardless of how much it directly affects them?

If you don't like reading negative views about America (well, being SF, anything really, we only do negativity here), wouldn't you be better sticking to the American forums?

Just out of interest, why do you keep coming on a forum for residents of Sheffield, UK, if you don't want the people who live there to give their opinion on things, regardless of how much it directly affects them?

If you don't like reading negative views about America (well, being SF, anything really, we only do negativity here), wouldn't you be better sticking to the American forums?

What makes you think it's a 'forum for residents of Sheffield, UK'?

If you contact the admin team, I've no doubt they will explain the aims of the forum to you.

Alternatively, of course, you could read the 'terms of use' - Which you agreed to when you joined.

You are aware that the forum is operated by a company based in Exeter, aren't you? - Whereabouts in Sheffield is 'Exeter'?

It would be dull without me. All that would be going on is a bunch of sourpusses complaining about bad old America and all in agreement.

Like sheep Baaa! baaa! baaa!

Somebody has to offer a differing opinion. Keeps a discussion going :D

---------- Post added 04-07-2013 at 20:42 ----------

His CIA handler keeps his palms well-greased.

A bit like that old toupee you always wear

What makes you think it's a 'forum for residents of Sheffield, UK'?

It's not a forum solely for residents of Sheffield, UK, but it is a forum set up for use by and aimed at them.

You are aware that the forum is operated by a company based in Exeter, aren't you? - Whereabouts in Sheffield is 'Exeter'?

And it's apparently hosted in Slough, doesn't make any difference, it's still aimed primarily at Sheffield residents. Clue's in the name ;) It doesn't bother me people outside of Sheffield being on here, in fact, it's great to get an external view on discussions from outside the bubble, except on the rare occasions that those outsiders decide topics shouldn't be discussed by Sheffield residents because they don't like what's being said.

It would be dull without me. All that would be going on is a bunch of sourpusses complaining about bad old America and all in agreement.

Like sheep Baaa! baaa! baaa!

Somebody has to offer a differing opinion. Keeps a discussion going :D

There's differing opinions and there's your brand of effectively telling people to shut up about things which (in your opinion) are only of interest to Americans if anyone dare say something you dislike.

the rest of you embittered, sour old buggers get back to work. It's not a holiday in Sheffo

Anyway the more this thread continues the more I think it's all turning into a big pile of bull**** I dont know why Sheffield folk should get their bowels in an uproar over something that doesnt even impact them. They are my phone records that are involved and I say that its quite okay... case closed

Archived