Cut water usage

Thats bull right there, plenty of chemical reactions can create water.

I made some 'new' water this morning when I bleached the toilet.

(bleach decomposes into water and oxygen)

In fact isn't the only emission from hydrogen fuel cell cars water vapour?

They keep saying we'll all be driving those soon, perhaps we'll flood the world with our hippy green cars?

Thats bull right there, plenty of chemical reactions can create water.

I made some 'new' water this morning when I bleached the toilet.

(bleach decomposes into water and oxygen)

In fact isn't the only emission from hydrogen fuel cell cars water vapour?

They keep saying we'll all be driving those soon, perhaps we'll flood the world with our hippy green cars?

Exactly where does the water come from for the bleach - i assume you used liquid form and not powder.

as 70% of this planet is water, i think we ok for a while!!!

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Happy drinking :)

We are talking about the water we receive from our reservoirs, not sea or ocean water. Besides, this is about saving water not money for the utility companies. Save little and often and it will make a huge difference.

About ten years ago we should have been insisting new houses were built with solar panels and rainwater colection systems with the water collected used to flush te toilet then they wouldn't be forecasting power shortages by 2015.

About 16 years ago, we shouldn't have had a government hell bent on adding millions of people to our population. And right now, we need a government with a strategy for reducing the UK and world population.

Didn't the same article go on about over filling kettles and the waste of energy.

The UK is cold for about 75% of the year, the heated water in the kettle cools and in that process warms up the room a little. For most of the year, over filling the kettle is just a form of electric heating, so isn't really waste at all (except that gas is cheaper).

Archived