Thank you - kind person

Just like to say a big thank you to kind lady Ann who found something of mine on bus, nothing of any value just few cards including Westfield which I kept separate as my purse is cluttered. She contacted Westfield who passed me her details and I can now go and collect it. Nice to know that there are people of integrity left. I met a load of those last Saturday too, unselfish and lovely in the extreme:D:love::clap::clap::clap:

This post makes me happy! I had a similar thing recently after leaving my wallet, with 20 quid in it, on the bus. They handed it to the driver, and when I caught the bus going the other way they had the wallet and all the money was still there. Thankyou Sheffield!

This post makes me happy! I had a similar thing recently after leaving my wallet, with 20 quid in it, on the bus. They handed it to the driver, and when I caught the bus going the other way they had the wallet and all the money was still there. Thankyou Sheffield!

Who names their child Sheffield ? :hihi:

Just like to say a big thank you to kind lady Ann who found something of mine on bus, nothing of any value just few cards including Westfield which I kept separate as my purse is cluttered. She contacted Westfield who passed me her details and I can now go and collect it. Nice to know that there are people of integrity left. I met a load of those last Saturday too, unselfish and lovely in the extreme:D:love::clap::clap::clap:

I always thought you was a guy!

Archived