Why I don't go fishing

Kbz7

Ever since I have been fishing in Pakistan, I wanted to take up the hobby here in England - fishing is one of the most relaxing things I have done and catching a fish felt like some great achievement (although to some it may seem boring).

But to my surprise, when I returned back to England I was told that I needed a license and I also learnt that I couldn't take my catch home as it was against the law.

That put me off from taking it up as a hobby :(. The end.

You can still enjoy a day's fishing. Just follow the rules my friend.

If you are peckish, why not take a bbq long? You could tuck into some succulent sausages, pristine pork chops and brilliant bacon whilst waiting for a bite, washed down with a nice cold can of Carling black label.

You can still enjoy a day's fishing. Just follow the rules my friend.

If you are peckish, why not take a bbq long? You could tuck into some succulent sausages, pristine pork chops and brilliant bacon whilst waiting for a bite, washed down with a nice cold can of Carling black label.

Yeh great idea, set fire to the countryside surrounding the pond on a day like today or like some who have lit a barbecue on the wooden benches provided for peoples enjoyment:roll::roll:

Archived