Sheffield Gang Wars

Looking for information on an Amos Stewart (Stuart) who was sentenced to 10 years for manslaughter around the time two brothers were hanged for the murder of a chap called Plommer. I believe he may have been mixed up with the gangs in the Sheffield area arounds the 1920's

hi,all i no atm is my granny was elizabeth stuart/stewart and she was amos,s sister my mother is eileen malone.please let me no any information you have.

thanx

Do you know anything about an Amos Stewart (Stuart)

Hi I asked my mum, And all she knows is that his mother had a fruit shop on the corner of Harriet St. & Birch Rd. (it fronted onto Birch rd.) near a Steel works called Jonas & Colvers. unfortunately the streets are no longer there. I know the house my mums family lived in was destroyed by an incendery bomb. She said she was a bit to young at the time to know a lot. Sorry.

Hi I asked my mum, And all she knows is that his mother had a fruit shop on the corner of Harriet St. & Birch Rd. (it fronted onto Birch rd.) near a Steel works called Jonas & Colvers. unfortunately the streets are no longer there. I know the house my mums family lived in was destroyed by an incendery bomb. She said she was a bit to young at the time to know a lot. Sorry.

Many thanks for that bit of informtation anywy, it helps.

hi,all i no atm is my granny was elizabeth stuart/stewart and she was amos,s sister my mother is eileen malone.please let me no any information you have.

thanx

Many thanks for that information. I am doing the Stuart Family Tree at the moment, and Amos came up, as soon as I have more information, I will gladly let you know, Please bear with me if I do not reply for a while, as research does take a while.

Many thanks for that information. I am doing the Stuart Family Tree at the moment, and Amos came up, as soon as I have more information, I will gladly let you know, Please bear with me if I do not reply for a while, as research does take a while.

Hi All

I am also doing the Stuart family history and am related to Amos. I'vve recently obtained Amos's birth cert and would be keen to share information about Amos or the Stuart family