Sheffield Gang Wars

• 3 weeks later...
hi

my grandad was involved in the princess street murder his name was george wills and he served 10 years for manslaughter for this crime.

I think George Wills used my aunt as his alibi for not being involved with the murder of William Plommer!

• 2 weeks later...
does anyone know of terence mooney,son of the said george mooney? the son he had with sylvia wragg in 1956 would like to know about him.

I have links with Wragg's from Sheffield so was interested in this, However have searched all birth's of Mooney's for 1955/56/57 and cannot find any terence's born Sheffield or any with mothers maiden name Wragg.

I have links with Wragg's from Sheffield so was interested in this, However have searched all birth's of Mooney's for 1955/56/57 and cannot find any terence's born Sheffield or any with mothers maiden name Wragg.

he wasn,t christened mooney,mooney got sylvia pregnant,then took his hook,now sylvia has died,he wants to know a little about his "father", if you can call him that. he would have been christened wragg,but changed his name when he was adopted.things in the 50,s were a little different from today.

which wraggs did you know?? maybe we are related,my mother was a wragg before getting married.

I'm linked to Wragg's from the Grenoside area one married a Fleetwood and their son was my mothers foster father,he was also her uncle. if that makes sense?? have not been able to find any links with any modern day Wraggs yet but have only just started looking down that side of the family.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...